Saturday, July 28, 2018
background academic
My name is Amirul Adli Bin Mohd Ramli. I am 24 years old, lived in Malaysia and this is my personal background. My life begin when I went to school SMK USJ 4, Subang Jaya Selangor. I join karate at high school in the age of 13 until 17. Besides hobbies, My PMR was very unsatisfied but it was pass. Just that I really interested in Science stream education. But the result did not permitted me. So I decided to let go the past and enter the arts stream. In my final project, I design a helmet customize as a dragon head. When I was 18, I went to IKM Jasin Melaka with the result of SPM, 3C 3E 3G. I joined eletric Domestic but in 3 months my father discuss with my lecturers. So I really have to change course for my safety. when I was 19 years old, I joined the mechanical draughting. So when I started to further my study, I joined Film and Animation in KKTM Rembau. So I believe you guys are shock why so suddenly. It happen when I was in Intership and my lecturer encourage me to take film course because he knew that I more storytelling and interested in my imagination. I discuss with my family and then they agreed with my interest. I joined the KKTMR around the age of 22 until now.
For my academic background, my basic skills are storytelling and editing. But when I made to business, I would like to make a freelance project. My attitude for making work, depends on the project that observes because there is a time I made with a team but not my project. So when I made my last semester in KKTM Rembau, I really work hard for it. My strength for storytelling is when I made a story with my imagination and combine them with logistic. But there is also my weakness in storytelling, I made the best shortfilm but it wasn’t enough information in the story. The conclusion is to share the story to my friend and make a brainstorm together so that my story would make it much better. For my editing skills, I follow my interest and make a better scene in editing the video. My strength is more to soundtrack and visual editing but the weakness is some of the editing are not valuable because it doesn’t work with the scene. For this conclusion, I discuss with my supervisor and friends so if any scene doen’t match with the soundtrack then I follow or try what they recommend. My way to make a shortfilm, is to make a crew and discuss with them to know which one would match and make the shortfilm better. The differences of my way is that when I make an artwork alone, it will became badly. Even I wanted to make a better, but without a crew it surely become worse. That is why, a teamwork in my crew for showcase is important.
Expectation for my carreer in future, I would like to join Finas Company. My parents recommended me to join the government because I can get a priviledge. Also, I planned to go there to become a martial artist in the future. Even making my own stories which more to martial arts action. For the return after success, I wanted to create my own training center for my arts of silat. For this center, my objective is when my student become better in fighting, I wanted to cultivate their identity in life. “be who you are”. I even wanted to be debater/speaker in my life.
So that is essay for my background review and for my speech “life is not perfect but you can work for it, until its worth it in the end.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment