My design of Amir Striker is more like Assassin Creed because of the hoodie, but if its original original from silat so I wanted to create more like ninja plus silat costume. Beside Amir Striker, I even have my OC brother. his name is Putera Malam. The design is more to bat but not is because is batman. I made look like a vampire. When I amde to last sem, I got to make my showcase, which is my final project. So I take the story for another OC, Penumbuk Bayangan. I forgot to tell you, that My course is Film and Animation. My choice is shrotfilm. This design is more to black Mask, Kato from green hornet. But I made like armor and furious kind of Vigilante. Before I make my prodution, I have to find my crew and deal with the gorup of Silat, Persatuan Silat Gayong Malaysia. My plan is to deal with the trainer and when decide for me use them, my timetable became compact You their student not just any knd of student. they are athelite so that why I need to have time to do the shooting. Afer my final project is done, maybe it take 6 months because it is just 8 weeks only. I plan to work at Finas, its a company for malaysian Filem. I wanted to show my talnet and creativity to them. but there is my weakness in story but I just hope someone will help me because sometimes people don't see my story work. So if the need a logcial explaination, I would like to modified until it work. But like I said, I need help in the story. When I made there, my dream is to create my OC story into a good stories. My carreer, would be Martial Artist. But I am not going to Degree because when my dream came true, I planned to create my own training centre for Silat. My reason, is to create kids to become who they really are and also bring them the origin of Silat culture. first of all is to join the group of silat and then I just have to make my reason like, teacher and fighter so one day I could teach my students. All of this is for my future planning. But I would like to thank you to KKTM Rembau because is the reason why I have an idea for my OC and Create for my carrreer. So one day I would not forget my college because it help so much for my success. Even seeing my lecturer would be nice actually. In this time I would never forget my friend and family. In the sentence of Malay. "bak kata, jangan jadi kacang melupakan kulit." Thank you for your time. wish me luck!
Sunday, July 29, 2018
Amir Striker Background
This Amirul Adli, and welcome to my backgorund story for Amir Striker. first of all, AMir Striker is my original character and also my nickname(adaptation to my OC). When I made to KKTM Rembau, I really want to be a Martial Artist one day. So I decided to stay focus on study and I made to semster 1, that is where my my nickname origin. Even my other OC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment