Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Amir Striker legacy : The Hollow War
Hello guys, This is Amirul Adli and its been a year I never write the blog. But I would like to write a story for you guys. Today I am going my future plan for my carreer and my inspired name Amir Striker. You guys do know why I called myself that, first at all it was very cool name but not really known as football. All my original character have an inspiration. Even everyone has it. But what is the best for my OC? They have all the stories on each of them.
It was start with my OC father name Zamir known as Hiryuu warrior. His character more to samurai in black costume. The story begin with his archenemy name Lightning demon(hantu kilat). He was his archenemesis in each of his ancestors. But that is where Master Fist came to Zamir and give him his greastest weapon. The red fire blade and that is where they called as Hollow war. When Zamir defeat the archenemy, the demon told him that someday he will return. The hollow war will become the most epic war than him. Then all the world will bow before him.
After a many years past, that is where my real character exist. Even my OC brother Putera malam. And my We both the sons of out father, the last Hiryuu. Turn out each of us have an abilities and I plus all my OC inside the stories. Like Shadow fist, Army knight, Pendekar Harimau, Metal Warrior. And I make like the marvel group more like, The Virex Force. So when they gather each other even extra of them are, Night beauty and Mel, I want do my last battle, Hollow war. But I would like to find more characters so I would create their last war.
The story begins when the lightning demon return and going to rule the world by finding Amar the next Hiryuu. So when Amir knew there is another one, he would like find him and become his team. Beside the war has just begun. And that is where all of the character of my OC united to battle the hollow war. In the climax, Amar and Amir with all the Virex team prepared for the battle. All my OC unite for their epic battle, is my greatest story of all time.
When I made my dream, I would like to my own centre training for my Arts of Amir Striker. This is huge opportunity for me. But all I got to do is make step by step first. Even I want my OC become life in movie, but this is where I start first. My inspiration in battlecry is very epic for me.
Thank you guys for reading. I just want to say that I hope my dream become true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment