Thursday, November 16, 2017

Abang Long Miul

Welcome back guys. This is Amirul Adli and this story is about my life Abang Long. In Malay meaning is the Guardian/leader in resistent but in other word can be Tyco of Gangster, which mean leader. The real of my name is the Guardian. You might be shocked where did I earned the name so please read if you want to know.

Is started when I joined IKM Jasin, Melaka. My life was actually amazing when people started to know me but I didn't expected al. Even Lecturers started to know my name. So that was very unbelievable. Really! But not really that shocked. Until I made to semester 3. That is where they know me as Abang Long. What really happen is that one of the ex-senior started to have conversation with so when they knew me, they decided to call me Abang Long Mirul. Because people call Mirul, or Neo.

When I finished my internship, I didn't noticed at all my name in IKM have been known as Abang Long until I joined KKTM Rembau. It happen in orientation when people started get to know me even one of the Media started to be friend with me. So when I show my talent in martial arts, that where they started to call me Abang Long but this time the name is Miul. Maybe is just for the college that everybody know about me, suddenly my name unexpectedly have known by every college when I released my first shortfilm in Youtube.

`When I made to Semester 3, one of my senior want to have conversation with me and when they asked about The Karate Kid in my School, I was shocked because that boy was me. Even they knew the IKM Jasin story. That is where I started to know about the news that related to me. So when this happen, I started realise that later I will leave this college and that is where I decided to create my legacy before I left. Not really anything I can do but only related to my assignment so that what I gonna do.

So before I leave, I wanted people will known me as Legend of Abang Long Miul.

I hope you like this story and you will read more of my story when I update later. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment