Hi, Amirul Adli is here. This time my story is about my life at young age around 13 until 22. But it wasn't just about me, is more to friendship and loves. But not really i have a girlfriend, maybe when you read this you will know.
It was start when I interested with a girl with the same age. Why? you see, when I was in primary school this girl take care of me for maybe not that long but we were classmate. When I wanted to confess my feeling, I was too shy. Until we were high school, I started to do it. But there was a conflict that my friend know and they played me and her. So that is she got so ashamed of me and left me behind.
My life change so suddenly and that I turn into weird person. But I wasn't that weird because I still have my martial arts life. So I still can survived myself with a broken heart. When I reached 16, I got a normal life. This because my classmate try to help me for my communication problem. But it wasn't because of them who make me trying to be vigilante but it was the girl who want me back as a person. Maybe she wanted to know me. As I make my moved towards her but it was wrong move. I make a mistake that people start to know that we were together so she left me again. But it wasn't that bad because when after the day I joined tournament, people known me as The Karate Kid. It happen when they decided to make an announcement about the tournament karate.
After I've reached 17, I started to know a girl who like me but I didn't know who she is. So that is started to obsessed became a vigalante. So the planned is to fight in front of the school and When she know who I am, then she will come to me. But as I said it was my illusion, so I should wait or forget it. But after I finished my SPM, I found her which I didn't make to see her. After 2 years later, I just found out that she didn't know me at all. So it as shocked. But before that, in IKM Jasin Melaka my life was matured me because I found my only trust friend, he is not really a good friend but he is matured and wanted to help me. So that time I started to close with my friend and forget about girls.
In 21 years old, I learn about relationship and maybe I shouldn't think about my fate and keep moving forwards. It doesn't matter anymore that not the end of the story. In age of 22, I got a conversation with a girl but what happen is that I said I like her and she was thinking that I was playing with her. And then she saw I was with someone whcih she knew the girl. And that is where everything is mess up. So she forget about me. Maybe it was a coincidence happen but still it wasn't that bad also. So apologize to her but there no way we can get back togehter not the she treat me as no one. So I moved on.
The day I moved on is the day I realise there is nothing to be worried about. My life have also known as lesson that there is faith. Because I have friend that who cared and support. So I decided from that day I only want study hard and to be single in this college.
I wasn't think about a girl anymore and I always take my medication to become normal. The problem is my communication. So one of my friends found a list to improve it. So that is why I create this blog. By the way, this story wasn't I just come out easily. It was because I like to hear music and start to write a story which is related to my life.
So that it I guess. Because this is my life but this isn't the end of my blog. So when I get update, I hope you would read more. thank you for your time.

No comments:
Post a Comment