Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Amir Naga Origin

Hi guys. This is Amirul Adli Bin Mohd Ramli. And this story is about my origin name of AMIR NAGA. You would think this is a bit childish, but it is true. This name is origin from vigalante story. Which is not that I want to be a hero but as I told you that I learn martial arts and that is not enough for me.

It's started when I was form 4 at high school. I wasn't actually thought so much about superhero or comics at first. It happen because I always heard about crimes in Malaysia and one time I saw a police came in my school.  That time is where my brain come out a lot of chemical until I wasn't think properly. I was obsessed about my first vigilante name, Budak Naga. It was very childish but to me it's amazing because of the costume design and weapon of choice. The target was to take down the gangsters beside student involved. But what I realise there is no gangsters in my school. Even there is but there always be police. So why would I follow my imagination? Then I decided to keep it in my mind.


When I was 18 year old, the name was became my memory only. But my thought still not quit thinking of fighting. Until I join IKM in age of 19, I got to learned Silat and I learn about martial arts is not showing off but defense in life and discipline. But there is more I learned about silat. So that is where I become matured. 

The problem My mental still conquer my thought in fighting. I keep asking my friend about my problem and what they said is only in my illusion, so I should forget about it. So when I joined KKTMR in about 2 years later, that is where my life change. In first day I showed my idea story to my lecturer and they like it. But when I learned how to make a story in scriptwritting, I have just created my first shrotfilm KISAH STRIKERS. Is not really came out all of the suddenly. It was final project and we need to do it. So I need to do simple but amazing. So I talk to my senior, Dannysh and he give me the Idea. 

The story is about Amir asyraf have problem in Schizoprhenia and he has a master who teach him Mix Martial Arts, Name Master Fist. He still take his medicine for life time but in every story must have conflict. So what happen he fight his enemy in his illusion known as Toruk. The part of the ending is where Amir defeated Toruk and he called himself Amir Striker. Also the design is from Assassin Creed.




So you see, maybe I don't have to become a hero but in reality I can create my own legacy. 

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you know who AMIR NAGA is.


No comments:

Post a Comment