Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Life as a Man

Hi, My name is Amirul Adli Bin Mohd Ramli. I am 23 years old, lived in Malaysia and this is my story. My life begin when I went to school SMK USJ 4, Subang Jaya Selangor. Life is not really perfect in that time but it is worth it in the end. The time in high school is where I interested in martial arts.

I join karate at high school in the age of 13 until 17. But when I did my flying kick stand, I realise it was amazing. So I decided to take it as my own Hobby. For each time, I keep practice everyday until I made my new skill but it was never enough. I wanted to join the fight but when I made into the tournament, I didn't make it. I was pretty upset but like I said life is not perfect.




Besides hobbies, I also have problem with my studies. My PMR was very unsatisfied but it was pass.
Just that I really interested in Science stream education. So I decided to let go the past and enter the arts stream. I must confess that I didn't know my problem until I got illusion of something isn't real. It happen when i got pressure and start to hear whispering in my head. I told my parents but they don't understand at all. But my father know i have problem with my study. So they took me to the hospital mental. The doctor said that my illusion was confirmed as schizophrenia. So my father decided to buy the medicine for me. It was shock because my father didn't know but if he knew earlier he would give me a treatment for me so it wouldn't be like this. But when I eat the medicine there is an effects. My body gain weight and loss of metabolism. The doctor didn't actualy have a lot of talk with me so it was a bit uneasy.


When I was 18, I went to IKM Jasin Melaka with the result of SPM, 3C 3E 3G. I joined eletric Domestic but in 3 months my father discuss with my lecturers. So I really have to change course for my safety. when I was 19 years old, I joined the mechanical draughting. Even the course is safe but my feeling is not. My life was screwed when the classmate not really matter about me. When we were semester 3, which is the last sem. I become furious and they thought because of the medicine. But it's all because of them. But it was fine when i apologize to them about what happen.



After the last sem, I made to graduation, which is take a year to graduate. But the last of that day Every memory about my past it doesn't matter anymore. So in the end, it does worth it.

So when I started to further my study, I joined Film and Animation in KKTM Rembau. So I believe you guys are shock why so suddenly. It happen when I was in Intership and my lecturer encourage me to take film course because he knew that I more storytelling and interested in my imagination. I discuss with my family and then they agreed with my interest. I joined the KKTMR around the age of 22 until now. Guess what everybody known me as Abang Long Miul

So you see it doesn't matter how bad is in the past because nobody perfect. But you can fix it back so it would not happen again. And if you do it right it will worth it in the end.

Thank you guys for reading. I will write some more information when I have the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment